Fantastic PRIZES to be won
At Homepride, we love teatime, especially when there are tempting cakes, delicious biscuits and moreish muffins to enjoy.
The story of The Tiger Who Came to Tea is a firm family favourite that has delighted children for over fifty years.
Win fantastic prizes
Judith Kerr’s much-loved stories have delighted generations of children. We’d like to share this joy with you. We have 16 fantastic prizes to be won.
ENJOY YOUR VERY OWN VISIT FROM THE TIGER WHO CAME TO TEA
Make teatime extraordinary with The Tiger who Came to Tea:
- One lucky household will win an amazing story time experience and photo opportunity with the Tiger who Came to Tea. To take place at a school, nursery, playgroup or library of their choice, with up to 10 adults and up to 40 children
- This prize also includes a teatime bundle designed with a hungry tiger in mind. You'll receive a selection of drinks, cakes and biscuits for up to six people
- Update your bookcase with £150 to spend on HarperCollins Children’s Books
- A framed print of artwork from The Tiger Who Came to Tea, from Ralph & James, will make the perfect addition to any child’s bedroom wall
- Capture the imagination of young readers and celebrate 100 years since the birth of Judith Kerr with a bundle of story books, activity books and a Tiger Who Came to Tea plush toy
- A Homepride baking bundle featuring 18 Fred collectables will ensure your teatime is one to remember
A BUNDLE BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT FOR YOUNG READERS AND BAKERS ALIKE
There are five of these fantastic book and baking bundles to be won:
- Update your bookcase with £50 to spend on HarperCollins Children’s books
- A bundle of eight Judith Kerr goodies, including story books, activity books and a plush toy
- A Homepride baking bundle featuring 15 Fred collectables
CAPTURE THE IMAGINATION OF YOUNG READERS WITH AWARD-WINNING BOOKS
Ten lucky winners will receive a bundle of books by Judith Kerr to treasure and share:
Share the beloved stories of Judith Kerr with this bundle of ten books including the classic tales The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Mog, the Forgetful Cat.