Skip to content
Homepride Homebaking Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and NI only) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (or its holding subsidiary companies) and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
Competition Period: Enter between 08:00am on 14.10.2022 and 23:59pm on 20.10.2022 UK time (which is the “Competition Period”).
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition. Access to the internet and a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account is necessary in order to enter.
- To enter, you must: Like the competition post, follow Homepride @homepridebaking and tag someone who loves to bake.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Maximum of one entry per account on each social media platform.
- Entries made on behalf of another person (except in your capacity as parent, guardian or equivalent), or joint entries, will not be accepted. Entries from agents, organised group entries, bulk entries or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
Prizes: There is one prize bundle to be won, consisting of one Mason Cash bowl, one Star Baker apron, one Tom Hovey tea towel, one set of measuring spoons, one wooden spoon, one spatula, one rolling pin, one flour shaker, one oven glove and one Homepride complimentary flour voucher. To be awarded to one winning entry selected at random, supervised by an independent person.
- Maximum of one prize can be won per household if there are multiple prizes to be won.
Winner selection: Once the Competition Period has closed, the winner/s will be selected as follows from all valid and eligible entries submitted during the Competition Period: An initial draw will be conducted in which a potential winner will be drawn, at random, from each social media platform (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). Following the initial draw of three potential winners, a final winner will be drawn, at random, from the initial draw.
Winner notification: The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter directly, by direct message on the relevant social media platform as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the Competition Period.
- In the event that a winner has not responded and/or provided their full name and address within 7 days of request by the Promoter, or is not able to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to rerun the draw. The draw will be rerun in the same way as set out above (i.e. an initial draw of a potential winner from each social media platform, followed by a final draw from the three potential winners. The promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is not able to take up the prize.
- Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf (except in the capacity of the parent, guardian or equivalent).
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition in order to verify this.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable, and there are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prize(s).
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- The competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition and announcing the winner, unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to give Facebook, Instagram or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoter will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the competition, the Promoter, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are not seen or taken into account by the Promoter for technical reasons. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility is not accepted for emails/messages from the Promoter which are not delivered as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or as a result of an invalid email or other address supplied by the winner, or which are not seen by the winner due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their email or social media accounts.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month following the end of the Competition Period.
- If you object to any, or all, of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Your competition entry and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoter on receipt. To the extent that copyright arises in your Submission, you will own such copyright in your Submission but agree to grant and license the Promoter (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any worldwide media. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoter will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
- If you post or are seen to be posting comments to the Promoter’s social media pages (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or elsewhere during or after the competition that is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, you will have your comments removed and your entry disqualified. We reserve the right to alert the relevant social provider to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoter reserves all rights relating to their social media pages and accounts, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the accounts, (ii) blocking users; and (iii) discontinuing the accounts at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the winner’s statutory rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, other than the release of liability given in favour of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, which may be enforced by Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Promoter: Dairy Consumer Foods (UK) Limited, Kerry, Bradley Road, Royal Portbury Dock, Bristol, BS20 7NZ, United Kingdom
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.