1 batch of brownies
- Heat oven to 160 fan and grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- In a bowl, melt the dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl in the microwave on 30 second intervals. Leave to cool.
- Pour flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large bowl, stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk coconut milk, coconut oil and vanilla together and mix into the flour mixture. Stir through the melted chocolate, and fold the white chocolate drops through.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin, reserving 2tbsp of mixture for later. Level with spatula.
- To make the cheesecake topping, mix the cream cheese, yoghurt, icing sugar and vanilla together until smooth then place on top of the brownie mixture.
- Add a splash of boiling water to the reserved brownie mixture to loosen slightly. Spoon mixture on top of cheesecake mix here and there, dragging a skewer through to marble slightly.
- Add spoonfuls of cherry compote to the top and scatter with desiccated coconut.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the brownie still has a slight wobble in the centre.
Leave to cool, slice and enjoy!