These delicious Kinder and Nutella Blondies are the perfect back to school treat! Created by the super talented Robbie (Junior Bake Off Finalist 2021) Follow Robbie on Instagram for more scrumptious recipes - @bakesbyrobbie
- Melt together half of the white chocolate (100g) and the butter in a microwave in short bursts until smooth and melted into on mixture.
- Next with an electric hand mixer or with a hand whisk, mix the brown sugar and caster sugar until incorporated.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time with a spatula waiting for each egg to incorporate before adding the next.
- Then fold through the plain flour, pinch of salt and other half of white chocolate pieces (100g).
- Pour half of the mixture into a lined brownie/traybake tin with greaseproof paper and a little butter roughly 12 x 8 in size.
- Then arrange 5 of the Kinder Bars sliced in half lengthways over the mixture. Pour the rest of the blondie mixture on top.
- Add large blobs of Nutella over the blondie mixture and ripple through by using a knife to achieve a marbled chocolate swirl through the blondies.
- Finally arrange the other 8 Kinder Bars also sliced lengthways across the top of blondies and bake in a 170’c fan oven for 30-35 minutes until set on the top but the mixture inside is still quite fudgey towards the middle. This is no problem as once baked, they need to go into the fridge preferably overnight or for a few hours to fully set ready to cut and enjoy!