- Cream together the butter, dark brown sugar and golden syrup.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Add in the Homepride Self Raising Flour and Homepride Plain Flour and mix well.
- Pour in the melted dark chocolate and mix until combined.
- Pour this into a lined 10” x 8” baking tin and bake at 140C (fan assisted) for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cream the butter on it’s own for a few minutes.
- Add in the icing sugar and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Add a little hot water if needed to soften.
- Once the traybake is cool, spread over the chocolate buttercream.
- Remove the Oreo filling and crush biscuits in a food processor for the ‘dirt’.
- Spoon this on top of the chocolate buttercream covered traybake.
- For the gravestones, cover biscuits in chocolate and leave to set.
- Then fill a piping bag with royal icing and pipe ‘RIP’ onto the front of the biscuits.
- Once everything is set, push the gravestone biscuits into the traybake.