- Preheat the oven to 160 fan and fill a cupcake tin with 12 paper cases.
- Place flour, cocoa, sugar and bicarb in a large bowl. Create a well in the centre, then add the egg, oil, cooled coffee, buttermilk and vanilla and give it a good mix.
- Fill paper cases 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool.
- While the cupcakes are baking, make the ganache by adding chocolate spread and chocolate chips to a bowl. Heat the cream until steaming then pour on top of the chocolate. Leave for a few minutes to melt, then stir vigorously until shiny and smooth. Pop in the fridge to firm up.
- Transfer the ganache to a piping bag, core out the centre of each cupcake and fill the hole with a little ganache.
- Pipe a swirl of ganache on each cupcake and top with a cherry! Enjoy!
©2022 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved