- Make pizza sauce. Mix passata, garlic paste, dried herbs and tomato purée in a bowl and set to one side.
- Place flour and salt to a bowl, and gradually add the water, bringing it together with your hands to form a shaggy dough.
- Knead the dough in the bowl until it comes together to a rough ball, then knead on worktop until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Heat oven to 240 fan.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with a little olive oil and place it over a medium heat.
- Roll out dough to a rough circle shape.
- Place dough in warm frying pan, and carefully push dough outwards to fill the base of the pan and to form a rim.
- Spread tomato sauce over the base, then top with the grated cheeses, prosciutto, sliced mushrooms, mozzarella, pesto, a drizzle of olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Place the frying pan back on the hob, and cook gently until the bottom has started to turn a light golden brown.
- Cook the pizza for 10 minutes in the oven or until dough is golden brown.
Slice and enjoy!