- In a bowl, mix together the Homepride Self Raising Flour, Homepride Plain Flour and ground
- Cream together the unsalted butter and caster sugar.
- Add in the eggs and mix.
- Add in the Homepride flours and cinnamon and mix well.
- Mix in the melted white chocolate.
- Fill a muffin tin with large cupcake cases and spoon the mixture into the cases until they are 2/3
- Bake at 140C (fan assisted) for 35-40 minutes or until a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool completely before decorating.
For The White Chocolate Buttercream
- Cream the butter on it’s own for a few minutes.
- Add in the icing sugar and mix well.
- Pour in the melted white chocolate and mix until smooth.
(For the Snowman decoration you will need - White, black and orange modelling paste or ready to roll icing) Small pieces of modelling paste or ready to roll icing in your chosen scarf colours
4. Roll a round ball of white icing for the head of the snowman.
5. Roll a small cone shape of orange icing for the carrot nose.
6. Stick the carrot nose to the front of the snowman using a little edible glue or water.
7. Roll two small balls of black icing for the eyes. Stick these into place.
8. For the scarf, roll out a strip of colourful icing and use a sharp knife to fray the edges.
- Spoon on some of the white chocolate buttercream onto the top of the cupcake and smooth down
with a palette knife or the back of a spoon.
- Carefully dip this cupcake into a bowl of white sprinkles until the top is completely covered.
- Place on your snowman head in the middle on the top of the cupcake.
- Carefully wrap your scarf around the bottom of your snowman head, pressing down gently to set into place.
Leave to set and enjoy!
Once baked these cupcakes will last 2-3 days.